It’s the Grand Final re-match, it’s at GIANTS Stadium and it’s guaranteed to be a Friday night BLOCKBUSTER!
Members, we need your voice now more than ever as we host our second Friday night game at GIANTS Stadium for the season. We want to see a sea of orange and hear your voices echo through the Stadium as we enjoy another prime-time home game.
There are some key details and timings that you need to know so please read the following carefully.
We are extending the opportunity to attend this game to all access members*, regardless of what member option you have selected in recent weeks (other than the option of full refund or ASF donation).
Members will be able to register eligible family and friends to sit together in a group of up to eight people.
Members have until 9AM Monday 20 July to register.
We are confident all eligible members who register will be given a ticket to the game on Friday night*.
For eligible members, please note the following:
- Eligible Members will have the ability to register other eligible members within your family. Please make sure you have their membership barcode (not your member ID) and full name to register them via the form below.
- Please only register if you can attend the game (capacity is limited, and we want as much Orange in the stadium as possible).
- Registrations close strictly at 9am Monday 20 July.
- Due to risk mitigation of transfer of virus transfer from outside the to players, no patrons will be seated behind the goals from point post to point post.
- The safety and wellbeing of our people has been the club’s number one priority during this period and there will be a range of strict measures put in place to mitigate any risk to our patrons. We will be working with the necessary authorities, the AFL and the RAS to ensure GIANTS Stadium complies with the State Government’s protocols. One such regulation will see patrons subject to a brief health questionnaire and assessment upon entry. Anyone deemed a health risk may be refused entry at the discretion of GIANTS Stadium staff under advice from First Aid officers.
- We know that this period has been an incredibly challenging time for many within our community and the decision to request refunds would have been a difficult one. If you are experiencing hardship, please email the membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org, the club is here to support our GIANTS Family.
- Due to the increased demand for this match, we will not be offering for members to purchase additional tickets for non-members.
We cannot wait to see you at GIANTS Stadium for an epic Grand Final re-match.
*Terms and conditions apply. Based on advice received from the NSW Chief Health Officer, Victorian based residents have been restricted from attending any AFL matches in NSW, including our Round 8 game against Richmond on Friday 24 July, and so will not be able to register for tickets to attend this game. We will keep you updated with any changes to this directive.